Thursday, May 22, 2008

காதலே... என் காதலே..... I

As I have informed you that I'll be soon posting my Love story for your vision... And at last here it is......


Hero : Shankar, Heroine : Priya


Namma hero college mudichitu doing some course. Heroine apo than college padichitu irukanga. Indha idathula mukiyamana oru vishayam solliae aaganum. Namma priya and shankar are 'Relatives'. Priya was doing UG final year.....


At Priya's House


Priya's Amma : Do you think, If you didnt eat I'll get you Computer?


Priya : amma please..... Please understand me ma.... I need 1 for practicing and so that I can score well in my practicals ma.[(apovum adey low range marks than ;)]


Amma : No Priya. Dont behave like this. This is unfair. Go and Eat.


Priya : No way ma. I will never eat until u get me 1.


Amma : Eat or Dont eat ... Its your Wish. I'll never keep on requesting you.


Priya : (Maintaining Silence) Went on strike for 1 week (avolo naal than velia sapida mudinjuthu)


After 1 Week..........


Amma and Appa Granted permission to get 1 computer.


Priya : Thank u appa.... Thank you amma.


Now in search of a person to get the computer and deceided to ask our hero to get the computer. Appa and amma went to his and talked abt it and on one fine day the computer came to our house and I jumped in Joy on seeing my first new Computer. Doing all type of experiment with my computer and atlast ended with message "Found New Virus".


Apo computer use panna theriyathathaal, dont know what to do further and feared to inform appa and amma. With some courage I informed them and finally asked them to call Shankar. He Came to our house at evening and he did some thing (something na ipo than anti virus a install panraru sir)


Priya stood near him silently watching him what he is doing as a very good girl.


Suddenly,


Shankar : Hmmm.... Romba padikuringalooo??


Priya (asadu vazhinjitu) : apadi ellam onum illa.


Shankar : apo epadi vangi oru vaarathil virus?


Priya : Theriyala


Shankar : Ok. Problem Solved. Contact me if theres any other problem.


Priya : Ok


Shankar : Ok... Bye


Priya : Byeee


Again heroine starts on with her experiment......


To be Continued....

3 comments:

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

unnoda story telling sense irukkae..athu soooper..as usual...

niraya ezhuthu........i mean make it lengthy......

kadhai, title lam ok..antha label than konjam uthaikkuthu, ithu eppadi hardware + software?? oru velai hard ah iruntha un manasukkula oru soft corner kondu vanthathai pathina kathaiya??

நினைவுகள் said...

u can come to know it in the next part pa.

Anonymous said...

priya
to be continued sollitu, nee inum continue panla un love story a..keep going fast dear..we are eagerly waiting to read your love story